22nd Annual Tom Maynard Memorial Poker Run
Intinerary ~ May 16-18, 2019
Theme for event: Hawaiian Luau
- Meet and greet event at Portside
- Tickets for two beers or wine, bar food for Players, guests and sponsors.
- Captains and Sponsors can pick up their bags for the event.
- All Players, Guests and sponsors receive the annual Poker Run T-shirt.
- Maps indicating all the card stops for the Poker Run are provided.
- Sponsor’s name (business) listed on web site and other advertising.
Friday Day Time:
- Annual Fun run, start to muster at 11:00 am, brief meeting about the route and where we are going to meet for lunch (TBD for 2019), then go for a run.
- Card tickets will be sold at the event for your chance to win $500.00
- Welcome Event at Mango’s
- Buffet dinner, drinks and wine.
- Band and Dancing for your enjoyment.
- Hot Breakfast provided by Waller's at The Pointe/Blackwater Room.
- Captains Safety meeting.
- The mass start of the Poker Run 2019
- Evening awards session and dinner in The Blackwater Room, Peel and Eat Shrimp, Grilled Hawaiian Wings, and Grilled Ahi-Tuna are planned for this meal by Waller's.
- Sounds Dawgs will be the DJ
- There will also be a beer garden
2019 Card Stops
- Crazy Horse Marina
- Gills Creek Marina
- Waller’s at Crystal Shores Marina
- Smith Mountain Dock and Lodge
- Magnum Marina
Book your room today at http://www.smlvaca.com/ and use the code POKER19 for the Poker Run special discounts.
Please make plans to come joins use for the annual kickoff event to summer at Smith Mountain Lake.